Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

I can't believe I haven't written in two weeks. It has been a crazy two weeks. I was hoping to have a picture of our new living room furniture to post but the furniture store messed up our order so it won't be delivered for another week and a half. (We ordered it on September 6th). I was not happy when they told me that. I mean its not like we ordered custom made furniture--it's just from a big box store.
As for the IVF, things seem to be going well for now. Last week we got a call from our Doctor, he told us that things were not going well and we were going to have to stop and retry next month or in January. BUT... we went in the next day to go over our options, and after going back and forth over things ALL DAY, miracles just poured down from Heaven and we have been able to continue. We are both very grateful to all the nurses and our Doctor for thinking so fast on their feet and we are especially grateful to our Heavenly Father because we know that all blessings come from Him. I don't really have any news except to say there have been no further complications and our Dr. is happy with the progress. At this point I just feel like a pin cushion from so many shots. (Although if this works I will have to continue with the shots for another 8 weeks after I take a pregnancy test-yuck!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad things are looking up! I can't wait to see your new living room furniture! I've been dying for new furniture, but we keep waiting until we move, which seems like it's never going to happen. So, please post yours when you get it!

Michele said...

I was recommended to your site by Heather Gardner - she is a good friend of mine from high school. I haven't read very much of your blog but she told me that you were able to get pregnant through IVF. I went through the process last fall resulting in a miscarriage. I am curious as to where you went for your treatment. CONGRATULATIONS on your twins!
Please email me at michele.nell@comcast.net

Thanks!