Thursday, June 5, 2008

A very long week



Some of you may be wondering why I haven't posted for a while. Well I have been extremely busy watching all three of the Lord of the Ring movies with my husband. He has been bugging me to watch them ever since we got married and I finally gave in. Well we finally finished them, whew. Actually, I enjoyed watching them more than I thought I would--but I was still glad when it ended. They should have made it into 4 movies--the length of the last one about did me in. Of course Brian want's to see the extended versions (hopefully on Blu-Ray) now--hopefully it will be a while before that comes out!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Steve loves Lord of the Rings too. I will have to admit I like them but they are long.

John-E-Boi said...

I'm proud of you for finally giving in to the Nerd side of life. Sarah did long ago, and we've been much happier since!

heather said...

So fun to run into you at Target! I have to admit I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies...were they good?